Last evening had this yummy and tasty smoothie, all thanx to mittu.............
2 ripe mangoes
Vanilla ice cream 4-5 scoops
milk 2 glass
sugar as per your taste
almonds cut and roasted..
- Take both the mangoes wash them and cut into small pieces and keep aside.
- Keep aside few cut mango pieces for garnishing.
- For the smoothie put the rest of the mango pieces, milk, sugar & vanilla ice cream, make sure the smoothie is thick.
- Now take a big glass, drop in a ice cube, put some mango pieces, pour the smoothie, again put some mango pieces, raisins and almonds.
- Suggestions : Any dry fruits can be added according to your taste.