Monday, June 2, 2014

Carrot Juice ~ Instant Energy in a glass

I'm back after 2 years.................. Was busy with my personal life, as I was carrying and now with a yr old toddler, who has made my life beautiful, colorful and busier....

However, that hasn't stopped me in trying recipes, but not on a regular basis, I go for easy recipes these days, so that I can spend more time with my lil angel. Working on some changes on the look and feel of my blog..........

So here is an instant energy drink, which is so revitalizing and full of energy.


For this you need
1 carrot grated
1tsp grated ginger
2tsp lime juice
2 tsp sugar

Method
Blend all the ingredients and refrigerate, serve chill with some ice cubes.....

This is a simple way to make your kids have carrot...

No comments:

Post a Comment